Effect of unstable austenitic structure on the cavitation and abrasion resistance of steel 9Kh18
- 14 Downloads
KeywordsCavitation Abrasion Resistance Steel 9Kh18 Austenitic Structure
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. N. Grachev and R. I. Mints, Cavitation Failure of Iron-Carbon Steels [in Russian], Mashgiz, Sverdlovsk (1959).Google Scholar
- 2.B. A. Potekhin and I. N. Bogachev, Fiz. Met. Metalloved., No. 2 (1964).Google Scholar
- 3.Inventor's Certificate No. 345231.Google Scholar
- 4.I. N. Bogachev and B. A. Potekhin, in: Contact Strength of Metallic Alloys [in Russian], Tr. Ural'sk. Politekh. Inst., Sverdlovsk (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.N. I. Pylaev and Yu. U. Edel', Cavitation in Hydroturbines [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Leningrad (1974).Google Scholar
- 6.M. N. Lobanov and I. N. Bogachev, Liteinoe Proizvodstvo, No. 10 (1971).Google Scholar
- 7.V. N. Belov and Yu. I. Titukh, Metalloved. Term. Obrab. Mater., No. 10 (1974).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1977