The octyl ester of diethanolamine — An inhibitor of corrosion under stress and corrosion cracking in hydrochloric acid
Science for Production
- 25 Downloads
KeywordsEster Hydrochloric Acid Octyl Diethanolamine Octyl Ester
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. P. Smagina, E. S. Ivanov, and V. A. Lazarev, “Derivatives of diethanol — and triethanolamine — surface-active substances for inhibiting of acid media,” in: New Production Washing Media and Surface Active Media in the Struggle for Economy in Metal [in Russian], Ufa (1984), pp. 54–55.Google Scholar
- 2.F. F. Azhogin, “Determination of the tendency of alloys toward corrosion cracking,” in: Methods of Testing, Inspection, and Investigation of Machine Building Materials [in Russian], Vol 4, Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1974), pp. 151–158.Google Scholar
- 3.F. F. Azhogin, E. M. Gershunov, E. S. Ivanov, et al., “The creation of biaxial tensile stresses in investigation of the corrosion of metals under stress,” Zavod. Lab., No. 3, 367–368 (1978).Google Scholar
- 4.Ya. M. Kolotyrkin and V. M. Knyazheva, “The question of selective solution of the components of corrosion-resistant alloys,” Izv. Severokavkaz, Nauch. Tsentra Vysshei. Shkoly. Estestvennyi Nauki,2, 11–19, Rostov-on-Don (1974).Google Scholar
- 5.B. B. Damaskin, O. A. Petrii, and V. V. Batrakov, The adsorption of Organic Compounds on Electrodes [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 6.F. F. Azhogin, Corrosion Cracking and Protection of High-Strength Steels [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 7.E. S. Ivanov, “The question of the mechanism of inhibiting of corrosion cracking of high-strength steels in acid media,” in: Oxidation-Reduction and Adsorption Processes on the Surface of Solid Metals [in Russian], No. 2, Izd-vo Udmurt. Gos. Univ., Izhevsk (1980), pp. 45–51.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1986