Problem of failure of multilayer media with cracks
- 12 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. V. Panasyuk, The Limiting Equilibrium of Brittle Bodies with Cracks [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1968).Google Scholar
- 2.V. V. Panasyuk, A. E. Andreikiv, and S. E. Kovchik, Methods of Evaluation of the Crack Resistance of Constructional Materials [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1977).Google Scholar
- 3.V. V. Panasyuk, M. P. Savruk, and A. P. Datsyshin, The Stress Distribution around Cracks in Plates and Shells [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1976).Google Scholar
- A.L. T. Berezhnitskii, M. V. Delyavskii, and V. V. Panasyuk, The Bending of Thin Plates with Crack Type Defects [in Russian], Naukova, Dumka, Kiev (1979).Google Scholar
- 5.L. T. Berezhnitskii, V. V. Panasyuk, and N. G. Stashchuk, The Interaction of Hard Linear Inclusions and Cracks in a Body Being Deformed [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1983).Google Scholar
- 6.S. Ya. Yarema, V. V. Panasyuk, and V. V. Popovich, A Method of Cyclic Crack Resistance Testing of Metals [in Russian], Fiz.-Mekh. Inst. Akad. Nauk UkrSSR, Lvov (1978) (Preprint No. 9).Google Scholar
- 7.V. D. Kuliev and V. I. Nasibov, A Central Crack in a Two-Component Lamellar Material [in Russian], Inst. Mat. i Mekh. Akad Nauk AzerSSR, Baku (1982) (Deposited in the All-Union Institute for Scientific and Technical Information June 28, 1983, No. 3287-82).Google Scholar
- 8.N. É. Ashbaukh, “The Stresses in lamellar composites containing a broken layer,” Prikl, Mekh., Ser. E,40, No. 2, 221–228 (1973).Google Scholar
- 9.G. P. Cherepanov, The Fracture Mechanics of Composite Materials [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1983).Google Scholar
- 10.V. D. Kuliev, Yu. N. Rabotnov, and G. P. Cherepanov, “Retarding of cracks at the interface of different elastic media,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Mekh. Tverd, Tela, No. 4, 120–128 (1978).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1986