Structure and properties of oligobutenearomatic hydrocarbons
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. V. Kotov and K. V. Prokof'ev,Khim. Tekhnol. Topl. Masel, No. 12, 32–34 (1990).Google Scholar
- 2.S. V. Kotov, V. N. Filin, K. V. Prokof'ev, et al.,Khim. Tekhnol. Topl. Masel, No. 8, 11–12 [year not given].Google Scholar
- 3.S. V. Kotov, V. N. Filin, K. V. Prokof'ev, et al.,Khim. Tekhnol. Topl. Masel, No. 4, 10–11 (1991).Google Scholar
- 4.V. M. Tataevskii (editor),Physicochemical Properties of Individual Hydrocarbons [in Russian], Gostoptekhizdat, Moscow (1960), pp. 42, 48.Google Scholar
- 5.J. W. Emsley, J. Feeney, and L. H. Sutcliffe,High Resolution Nuclear Magnetic Resonance, Vol. 2, Pergamon Press, New York (1966).Google Scholar
- 6.I. M. Tiunova, D. E. Diskina, K. V. Prokof'ev, et al.,Khim. Tekhnol. Topl. Masel, No. [no issue number given], 56 (1978).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1994