Methods for increasing yield and improving quality of petroleum pitches
- 20 Downloads
KeywordsPetroleum Petroleum Pitch
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. M. Usmanov, G. G. Telyashev, R. G. Gareev, et al., in:Summaries of Papers from All-Union Conference “Status and Means for Improvement of Destructive Thermal Processes in Petroleum Refining, ” Perm, September 3–5, 1985 [in Russian]; TsNIITÉneftekhim, Moscow (1985), p. 59.Google Scholar
- 2.L. V. Dolmatov, A. B. Marushkin, G. G. Telyashev, et al., in:Summaries of Papers from 5th Republic ScientificTechnical Conference “Problems in Exhaustive Processing of Resids from Medium- and High-Sulfur Crudes and Medium-Sulfur Gas Condensttes, ” BashNII NP, 1984 [in Russian]; published by Bashgiproneftekhim, Ufa (1984), pp. 40–41.Google Scholar
- 3.E. M. Litvin, A. Ya. Eremin, E. V. Koshkarov, et al.,Koks Khim., No. 6, 23–27 (1989).Google Scholar
- 4.L. V. Dolmatov, Candidate's Dissertation, Ufa Petroleum Institute, Ufa (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.D. F. Barfolomeev, R. Kh. Sad'ikov, T. A. Kolesnikov, et al.,Khim. Tekhnol. Topl. Masel, No. 2, 4–6 (1986).Google Scholar
- 6.L. V. Dolmatov,Khim. Tekhnol. Topl. Masel, No. 11, 7–9 (1991).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1994