Technology of cleaning the boilers of thermoelectric power stations with sulfuric acid and special features of the protective efficiency of corrosion inhibitors with fluoride additions
Science for Production
KeywordsFluoride Sulfuric Acid Corrosion Inhibitor Thermoelectric Power Protective Efficiency
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. K. Mindyuk, V. I. Sholok, O. P. Savitskaya, et al., “Technology of cleaning thermal power equipment in solutions of low-molecular and hydrochloric acids with inhibitor additions,” Fiz.-Khim. Mekh. Mater., No. 2, 84–89 (1985).Google Scholar
- 2.A. K. Mindyuk, V. I. Sholok, O. P. Savitskaya, et al., “Inhibitor protection of steel against corrosion, hydrogen charging, and technology of chemical cleaning of equipment in solutions of sulfuric and sulfamine acids,” Fiz.-Khim. Mekh. Mater., No. 4, 87–91 (1985).Google Scholar
- 3.A. K. Mindyuk, V. I. Sholok, A. D. Tkach, et al., “Technology for removing boiler scale and copper deposits from boilers of thermoelectric power stations using inhibited solutions of acids and Trilon B,” Fiz.-Khim. Mekh. Mater., No. 3, 91–97 (1987).Google Scholar
- 4.T. K. Margulova, (ed.), Chemical Cleaning of Thermal Power Equipment [in Russian], Énergiya, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 5.T. K. Margulova (ed.), Chemical Cleaning of Thermal Power Equipment [in Russian], Énergiya, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 6.V. E. Doroshchuk and V. B. Rubin (ed.), Water-Chemical Regimes of Reliability of the Metal of Power Units with a Power of up to 500–800 MW [in Russian], Énergoizdat, Moscow (1981).Google Scholar
- 7.N. A. Meshcherskii, Service of Water Preparing Systems of Electric Power Stations with High Pressure [in Russian], Energoizdat, Moscow (1984).Google Scholar
- 8.V. I. Vigdorovich, L. E. Tsygankova, E. A. Gankin, and I. A. Semerikova, “Corrosion inhibition of corrosion-resisting steels in acid chloride-fluoride solutions,” in: Theory and Practice of Corrosion Inhibition of Metals [in Russian], No. 2, Udmurtsk State University, Izhevsk (1984), pp. 28–35.Google Scholar
- 9.A. K. Mindyuk, O. P. Savitskaya, and Yu. I. Babei, “Inhibiting effect of certain anions on the dissolution of steels in sulfuric acid,” Fiz.-Khim. Mekh. Mater., No. 4, 108–109 (1971).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1989