Galvanic elements in corrosion cracks
- 21 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.O. N. Romaniv and G. I. Nikiforchin, Mechanics of Corrosion Failure of Structural Alloys [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1986).Google Scholar
- 2.N. D. Tomashev, Theory of Corrosion and Protection of Metals [in Russian], Izd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Moscow (1959).Google Scholar
- 3.L. N. Petrov, Stress-Corrosion [in Russian], Vishcha Shkola, Kiev (1986).Google Scholar
- 4.L. N. Petrov, A. P. Olik, A. Yu. Kalinkov, and V. A. Borisov, “Electrochemical aspects of corrosion fatigue of an alloy of the Al-Zn-Mg system,” Fiz.-Khim. Mekh. Mater., No. 4, 35–39 (1986).Google Scholar
- 5.L. N. Petrov, A. Yu. Kalinkov, and A. N. Magdenko, “Effect of deformation and hydrogen charging on corrosion of 12KhN steel in a galvanic pair,” Fiz.-Khim. Mekh. Mater., No. 3, 34–37 (1986).Google Scholar
- 6.L. N. Petrov and V. N. Tishchenko, Effect of Deformation on the Electrode Potential of Steels, Deposited at All-Union Scientific Research Institute of Technical Information, No. 2140-79 (1979).Google Scholar
- 7.L. N. Etrov and A. Yu. Kalinkov, “Thermodynamics of electrochemical processes in corrosion-mechanical cracks,” Fiz.-Khim. Mekh. Mater., No. 3, 3–7 (1988).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1989