Polyphosphonate cements: a new class of dental materials
- 74 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Dental Material
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. D. WILSON and B. E. KENT,J. Appl. Chem. Biotechnol. 21 (1971) 313.Google Scholar
- 2.S. CRISP, B. E. KENT, B. G. LEWIS and A. D. WILSON,J. Dent. Res. 59 (1980) 1055.Google Scholar
- 3.A. D. WILSON and J. W. McLEAN, in “Glass Ionomer Cements” (Quintessence, Chicago, 1988).Google Scholar
- 4.H. J. PROSSER, D. R. POWIS, P. J. BRANT and A. D. WILSON,J. Dent. 12 (1984) 231.Google Scholar
- 5.J. ELLIS, in “Materials Based on Polyelectrolytes” (PhD thesis (CNAA), Thames Polytechnic, London UK, 1989).Google Scholar
- 6.A. D. WILSON and J. ELLIS, British Patent No. 8 924 129.3 (October 1989).Google Scholar
- 7.B. E. KENT and A. D. WILSON,J. Dent. Res. 58 (1979) 1607.Google Scholar
- 8.R. G. HILL and A. D. WILSON,Glass Technol. 29 (1988) 150.Google Scholar
- 9.A. D. WILSON,Chem. Soc. Rev. 77 (1978) 265.Google Scholar
© Chapman and Hall Ltd. 1990