Calculating the flash point of inflammable liquids
- 24 Downloads
KeywordsFlash Point Inflammable Liquid
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. N. Baratov and M. G. Gadzhello, Fire Hazard of Industries Using Gases and Liquids [in Russian], Izd. MKKh RSFSR (1961).Google Scholar
- 2.I. V. Ryabova (editor), Protection of Plants from Fires and Explosions [in Russian], NIITEKhIM (1961).Google Scholar
- 3.Method of Determining Ignition Temperature Limits for Vapors in Air, GOST 13922-68.Google Scholar
- 4.P. G. Demidov, Combustion and Properties of Inflammable Materials [in Russian], Izd. MKKh RSFSR (1962).Google Scholar
- 5.A. Vin'eron, Analysis of Results of Physical and Chemical Observations [in Russian], Goskhimizdat (1934).Google Scholar
- 6.M. Kh. Karapet'yants, Methods of Comparative Calculation of Physical and Chemical Properties [in Russian], Izd. Nauka (1965).Google Scholar
- 7.I. V. Ryabova (editor), The Fire Danger of Substances and Materials [in Russian], Stroiizdat (1966).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1970