Thermal decomposition of esters of diethyldithiocarbamic acid
- 56 Downloads
KeywordsEster Thermal Decomposition Diethyldithiocarbamic Acid
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. M. Kuliev, Chemistry and Technology of Oil and Fuel Additives [in Russian], 2nd edn., Khimiya, Leningrad, 1985, p, 114.Google Scholar
- 2.Inventor's Certificate 956471 (USSR),Google Scholar
- 3.P. I. Sanin and A. V. Ul'yanova, oils and Fuel Additives [in Russian], Gostoptekhizdat, Moscow, 1961, p. 189.Google Scholar
- 4.Handbook of Chemistry, Fundamental Properties of Inorganic and Organic Compounds. [in Russian], 2nd edn., Khimiya, Leningrad, 1964, vol. 2, p. 716.Google Scholar
- 5.Houben-Weyl, Methods of Organic Chemistry [Russian translation from German], Khimiya, Moscow, vol. 2, p. 654.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1989