Determination of optimum composition of coker feed
- 11 Downloads
KeywordsCoker Optimum Composition
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. N. Bukharov, Candidate's Dissertation [in Russian], D. I. Mendeleev Moscow Institute of Chemical Technology, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 2.G. Collet and B. Rand, Fuel,57, No. 2, 162–170 (1978).Google Scholar
- 3.H. Marsh, F. Pachill, J. Melrin, et al., Carbon,9, No. 2, 159–177 (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.J. L. White and R. G. Price, Carbon,12, No. 3, 321–333 (1974).Google Scholar
- 5.O. Shoichi, O. Noriaki, G. Gamada, et al., Carbon,16, No. 6, 455–452 (1978).Google Scholar
- 6.É. Kh. Zinurov, R. N. Gimaev, and Z. I. Syunyaev, Neftepererab. Neftekhim. (Moscow), No. 7, 49–52 (1976).Google Scholar
- 7.S. M. Kapustin, Candidate's Dissertation [in Russian], I. M. Gubkin Moscow Institute of the Petrochemical and Gas Industry, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 8.Z. I. Syunyaev, Petroleum Carbon [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 9.G. G. Valyavin, V. V. Fryazinov, R. N. Gimaev, et al., Khim. Tekhnol. Topl. Masel, No. 8, 8–9 (1979).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1989