Diagnostic interpretation of results from analyses of used motor oils
Methods of Analysis
- 11 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. N. Klimov,Principles of Technical Diagnostics of Marine Power Units [in Russian], Transport, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 2.L. G. Hampson,Engineering,217, No. 8, 646–647 (1977).Google Scholar
- 3.M. Land, W. Winer, and C. Schwarz,SAE Preprint, No. 770,085.Google Scholar
- 4.Motor Ship,58, No. 684, 74 (1977).Google Scholar
- 5.V. D. Reznikov and É. N. Shipulina,Chemmotological Aspects of the Analysis of Used Diesel Oils [in Russian], TsNIITÉneftekhim, Moscow (1982).Google Scholar
- 6.V. D. Reznikov and É. N. Shipulina, in:Chemmotology (Material from Seminar) [in Russian], MDNTP im. Dzerzhinskogo, Moscow (1990), pp. 40–47.Google Scholar
- 7.Yu. L. Shepel'skii,Dvigatelestroenie, No. 2, 36–39 (1985).Google Scholar
- 8.“A program for lube oil care,”Marine Propulsion, IX/X, 36–43 (1989).Google Scholar
- 9.Ind. Lubr. Tribol.,41, No. 4, 6–11 (1989).Google Scholar
- 10.R. P. Holbrook and A. Eyres,Trans. Inst. Marine Eng.,103, 293–311 (1991).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1995