Effect of surfactants on process of selective treatment of lube fractions with phenol
- 8 Downloads
KeywordsSurfactant Phenol Selective Treatment Lube Fraction
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. M. Kramer, in:Industrial and Laboratory Alkylations, L. F. Albright, and A. R. Goldsby (eds.), American Chemical Society, Washington, D.C. (1977).Google Scholar
- 2.R. B. Valitov, A. Kh. Makhmutov, and B. E. Prusenko,Neftepererab. Neftekhim., No. 4, 29–31 (1982).Google Scholar
- 3.L. G. Tarkhov, V. G. Ryabov, G. N. Tyukavin, et al.,Neftepererab. Neftekhim., No. 12, 29–33 (1991).Google Scholar
- 4.A. G. Alikin, N. K. Matveeva, and Z. I. Syunyaev,Khim. Tekhnol. Topl. Masel, No. 5, 9–11 (1989).Google Scholar
- 5.R. G. Yakushev,Khim. Tekhnol. Topl. Masel, No. 2, 22–23 (1990).Google Scholar
- 6.V. P. Ovsyannikov,Tr. Grozn. Neft. Nauchno-Issled. Inst., No. 40, 99–107 (1986).Google Scholar
- 7.V. A. Krylov, V. G. Ryabov, A. L. Sviridenko, et al.,Khim. Tekhnol. Topl. Masel, No. 1, 19–21 (1990).Google Scholar
- 8.Z. I. Syunyaev,Khim. Tekhnol. Topl. Masel, No. 8, 5–7 (1986).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1995