Effects of heat production on the temperature pattern and stresses on frictional hardening of cylindrical components
- 19 Downloads
KeywordsAustenite Contact Zone Heat Production Contact Region Quadrature Formula
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. N. Maksimovich, Yu. I. Babei, P. B. Kratyuk, and M. D. Maksimishin, “The planar thermoelastic contact problem incorporating the heat production,” Fiz.-Khim. Mekh. Mater., No. 3, 76–81 (1986).Google Scholar
- 2.M. Abramowicz and I. Stigan (eds.), Handbook on Special Functions [Russian translation], Nauka, Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 3.I. K. Lifanov and A. V. Saakyan, “A method of numerical solution for the indentation of an elastic half-plane by a moving plunger with allowance for the heat production,” Prikl. Mat. Mekh.,46, No. 3, 494–501 (1982).Google Scholar
- 4.V. M. Kashcheev, Processes in a Metal Frictional Contact Zone [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 5.H. Blok, “Research on thermal conditions in friction,” Applied Scientific Research. A. Mechanics, Heat, Chemical Engineering, Mathematical Methods (Amsterdam),5 (2–3), 151–181 (1955).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1993