Brittle failure susceptibility of metal of a large structure
- 16 Downloads
KeywordsBrittle Large Structure Brittle Failure Failure Susceptibility
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. Collins, Damage of Materials in Structures: Analysis, Prediction, Prevention [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1984).Google Scholar
- 2.O. N. Romaniv, Fracture Toughness of Structural Steels [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 3.M. L. Bernshtein and A. G. Rakhshtadt (eds.), Physical Metallurgy and Heat Treatment of Steels (Handbook) [in Russian], Vol. 2, Metallurgiya, Moscow (1983).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. I. Ustinovshchikov and O. A. Bannyakh, Nature of Temper Brittleness of Steels [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1984).Google Scholar
- 5.L. M. Utevskii, Temper Brittleness of Steels [in Russian], Metallurgizdat, Moscow (1961).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1990