Estimation of the rate of contact corrosion of metals in water-glycol fluids
Quality Evaluation Methods
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.F. Todt, Corrosion and Protection against Corrosion [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1966–1967).Google Scholar
- 2.A. N. Frumkin et al., Kinetics of Electrode Processes [in Russian], Izd. MGU, Moscow (1952).Google Scholar
- 3.N. D. Tomashov, N. P. Zhuk, V. A. Titov, et al., New Methods of Investigation of Metal Corrosion [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 4.N. P. Zhuk, A Course on the Theory of Corrosion and Protection of Metals [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 5.I. L. Rozenfel'd and K. A. Zhigalova, Accelerated Methods of Corrosion Tests of Metals [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1986).Google Scholar
- 6.G. Keme, corrosion of Metals, Physicochemical Principles and Actual Problems [inRussian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1984).Google Scholar
- 7.V. V. Romanov, Methods of Investigations of Corrosion of Metals [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1989