Dielectric and electrophoretic properties of wax dispersions in the presence of pour depressants
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. G. Agaev and L. V. Taranova, Khim. Tekhnol. Topl. Masel, No. 3, 31–33 (1986).Google Scholar
- 2.USSR Inventor's Certificate 1,063,802.Google Scholar
- 3.Z. I. Syunyaev, Petroleum Carbon [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 4.G. V. Tolstova, et al., Khim. Tekhnol. Topl. Masel, No. 2, 38–41 (1980).Google Scholar
- 5.É. A. Aleksandrova and E. N. Kipriyanova, in: Problems in Chemistry and Chemical Technology of Oil and Gas [in Russian], Groznyi Petroleum Institute, Groznyi (1978), pp. 49–54.Google Scholar
- 6.G. S. Shimonaev, et al., Khim. Tekhnol. Topl. Masel, No. 10, 44–47 (1976).Google Scholar
- 7.Z. I. Syunyaev, et al., Neftepererab. Neftekhim. (Moscow), No. 10, 12–14 (1979).Google Scholar
- 8.S. A. Arsen'ev, Candidate's Dissertation, Groznyi Petroleum Institute, Groznyi (1982).Google Scholar
- 9.S. G. Agaev, Candidate's Dissertation, I. M. Gubkin Moscow Institute of the Petrochemical and Gas Industry, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 10.S. G. Agaev, et al., Khim. Tekhnol. Topl. Masel, No. 9, 40–43 (1980).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1987