Effect of metal ions on electrochemical and corrosion characteristics of the steel under a primer coating
- 20 Downloads
KeywordsCorrosion Characteristic Prime Coating
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. I. Perel'man, Geochemistry of Natural Water [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1982).Google Scholar
- 2.E. Ya. Lyublinskii, Electrochemical Corrosion Protection [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1987).Google Scholar
- 3.I. L. Rozenfel'd and F. I. Rubinshtein, Anticorrosion Primers and Inhibited Lacquer and Varnish Coaling [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 4.A. A. Gerasimenko (ed.), Protection Against Corrosion, Aging, and Biological Damage in Machines and Equipment (Handbook) [in Russian], Vol.1, Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1987).Google Scholar
- 5.V. A. Bagrii and S. G. Shapoval, “Reasons for cathodic separation of polymer coating,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk, Ukr. SSR, Ser. B, No. 6, 36–39 (1985).Google Scholar
- 6.L. I. Antropov, N. V. Kondrashova, and N. V. Baranova, “Effect of salts of tin, zinc, and manganese on the polarization characteristics of iron,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk, Ukr. SSR, Ser. B, No.9, 21–23 (1983).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1991