Influence of charge relaxation on movement of water drops in weakly conducting media
Process Vessels and Equipment
KeywordsWater Drop Conducting Medium Charge Relaxation Weakly Conducting Weakly Conducting Medium
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. Barris, Inzh.-Neftyanik, No. 6, 35–39 (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.D. Barris, Inzh.-Neftyanik, No. 8, 17–22 (1977).Google Scholar
- 3.Ya. I. Pinkovskii, Khim. Tekhnol. Topl. Masel, No. 8, 16–20 (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.N. N. Lebedev and I. P. Skal'skaya, Zh. Tekh. Fiz.,32, No. 3, 375–378 (1962).Google Scholar
- 5.N. P. Bogoroditskii et al., Theory of Dielectrics [in Russian], Énergiya, Moscow-Leningrad (1965).Google Scholar
- 6.I. P. Vereshchagin, et al., Principles of Electrogasdynamics of Disperse Systems [in Russian], Énergiya, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 7.A. G. Martynenko, et al., Treatment of Petroleum Products in a dc Electric Field [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1981