Spent butane-butylene cut as a feedstock for sulfuric acid alkylation
Petroleum and Gas Processing
- 24 Downloads
KeywordsSulfuric Acid Alkylation Acid Alkylation Sulfuric Acid Alkylation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. W. Li, R. E. Eckert, and L. E. Albright, Ind. Eng. Chem. Process Des. Dev.,9, No. 3, 434–440 (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.V. T. Sumanov, S. N. Khadzhiev, V. I. Sputnikova, et al., Khim. Tekhnol. Topl. Masel, No. 11, 32–33 (1979).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. A. Kirilin, V. T. Sumanov, L. P. Golod, et al., Neftepererab. Neftekhim., No. 8, 4–6 (1977).Google Scholar
- 4.V. T. Sumanov, Yu. A. Kirilin, N. G. Shal'kovskii, et al., Tr. Grozn. Neft. Nauchno-Issled. Inst., No. 30, 48–50 (1976).Google Scholar
- 5.L. M. Noreiko, S. A. Feigin, E. D. Radchenko, et al., Khim. Tekhnol. Topl. Masel, No. 5, 26–28 (1979).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982