Effect of temperature and pressure on formation of precipitates in aviation kerosines
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. N. Piskunov and V. N. Zrelov, Effect of Fuels on the Reliability of Jet Engines and Aircraft [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 2.M. B. Vol'f, Chemical Stabilization of Motor and Jet Fuels [in Russian] Khimiya, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 3.V. V. Malyshev and V. A. Astaf'ev, Khim. Tekhnol. Topl. Masel, No. 12, pp. 25–27 (1980).Google Scholar
- 4.N. F. Dubovkin et al., A Handbook of Physicochemical and Service Properties of Jet Fuels [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1985).Google Scholar
- 5.V. A. Astaf'ev and L. N. Kozinova, Khim. Tekhnol. Topl. Masel, No. 2, pp. 34–35 (1988).Google Scholar
- 6.Ya. B. Chertkov et al., Fuel for Jet Engines [in Russian], Nedra, Leningrad (1964).Google Scholar
- 7.Z. A. Sablina et al., Laboratory Methods for Evaluating the Properties of Motor and Jet Fuels [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 8.A. A. Gureev et al., Rating Methods for Testing Petroleum Fuels [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1984).Google Scholar
- 9.V. K. Frantsev et al., Power Plants for the YaK-40 and M-15 Airplanes [in Russian], Transport, Moscow (1981).Google Scholar
- 10.V. A. Gladkikh et al., Khim. Tekhnol. Topl. Masel, No. 4, 32–34 (1977).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1990