Acoustic emission from the aluminium alloy 6061-T651
- 25 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Aluminium Aluminium Alloy Acoustic Emission
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. McK. COUSLAND and C. M. SCALA,Met. Sci. 15 (1981) 609.Google Scholar
- 2.Idem, Mater. Sci. Eng. 57 (1983) 23.Google Scholar
- 3.C. M. SCALA and S. McK. COUSLAND, in “Review of Progress in Quantitative Nondestructive Evaluation” Vol. 1, edited by D. O. Thompson and D. E. Chimenti (Plenum Press, New York, 1982) p. 453.Google Scholar
- 4.T. G. LINDLEY, I. G. PALMER and C. E. RICHARDS,Mater. Sci. Eng. 32 (1978) 1.Google Scholar
- 5.C. M. SCALA and S. McK. COUSLAND,ibid. in press.Google Scholar
- 6.S. L. McBRIDE, J. W. MACLACHLAN and B. P. PARADIS.J. Nondestructive Eval. 2 (1981) 35.Google Scholar
- 7.J. D. ACHENBACH and J. G. HARRIS.J. Appl. Mech. 46 (1979) 107.Google Scholar
- 8.L. R. F. ROSE,Int. J. Fract. 17 (1981) 45.Google Scholar
© Chapman and Hall Ltd 1984