Remarks on “On Completely Positive Maps in Generalized Quantum Dynamics”
- 71 Downloads
The assertion by Simmons and Park that the dynamical map associated with the Bloch equations of nuclear magnetic resonance is not completely positive is wrong.
KeywordsNuclear Magnetic Resonance Quantum Dynamics Generalize Quantum Bloch Equation Generalize Quantum Dynamics
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. F. Simmons and J. L. Park,Found. Phys. 11, 47 (1981).Google Scholar
- 2.R. K. Wangsness and F. Bloch,Phys. Rev. 89, 728 (1953).Google Scholar
- 3.A. Abragam,The Principles of Nuclear Magnetism (Clarendon Press, Oxford, 1961).Google Scholar
- 4.J. V. Pulé,Commun. Math. Phys. 38, 241 (1974).Google Scholar
- 5.F. Bloch,Phys. Rev. 70, 460 (1946).Google Scholar
- 6.V. Gorini, A. Kossakowski, and E. C. G. Sudarshan,J. Math. Phys. 17, 821 (1976).Google Scholar
- 7.G. Lindblad,Commun. Math. Phys. 48, 119 (1976).Google Scholar
- 8.G. G. Emch and J. C. Varilly,Letters in Math. Phys. 3, 113 (1979).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982