Alkylation of aromatic compounds
- 33 Downloads
KeywordsAlkylation Aromatic Compound
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Summaries of Papers from Conference “100th Anniversary of the Alkylation Reaction” [in Russian], IGU, Irkutsk.Google Scholar
- 2.A. V. Topchiev, and Ya. M. Paushkin, Boron Fluoride Compounds as Catalysts in Alkylation, Polymerization, and Condensation [in Russian], Gostoptekhizdat, Moscow-Leningrad (1949).Google Scholar
- 3.V. I. Isagulyants, Tr. Mosk. Inst. Neftekhim. Gazov. Promst., No. 28, 68–69 (1960).Google Scholar
- 4.I. M. Kolesnikov, Alkylation of Aromatic Hydrocarbons and Accompanying Reactions (Thematic Review) [in Russian], TsNIITEneftekhim, Moscow (1967); I. M. Kolesnikov and G. M. Panchenkov, Promotion of Aluminosilicate Catalysts by Reaction Mixture and Other Additives (Thematic Review), TsNIITEneftekhim, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 5.A. A. Berlin and M. A. Geidrikh, Chemistry of Polyconjugated Systems [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1972), pp. 18–45.Google Scholar
- 6.M. Malinowski, Przem. Chem.,54, No. 1, 38–40 (1971).Google Scholar
- 7.A. K. Sopkina, Candidate's Dissertation, MINKh i GP im. I. M. Gubkina, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 8.L. V. Zinov'eva and V. D. Ryabov, 6th All-Union Scientific Conference on the Chemistry of Acetylene and Its Derivatives (Summaries of Papers, Part II) [in Russian], Izd. AzINEFTEKhIM, Baku (1979), p. 176.Google Scholar
- 9.A. M. Danilov, Candidate's Dissertation, MINKh I GP im. I. M. Gubkina, Moscow (1973); N. S. Nametkin, V. D. Ryabov, and A. M. Danilov, Neftekhimiya,14, No. 5, 726–729 (1974).Google Scholar
- 10.V. D. Ryabov and V. Yu. Korobkov, 6th All-Union Scientific Conference on the Chemistry of Acetylene and Its Derivatives (Summaries of Papers, Part I), [in Russian], Izd. AzINEFTEKhIM, Baku (1979), p. 120.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1981