Use of hydrogen in pyrolysis of heavy feedstock
Petroleum and Gas Processing
- 11 Downloads
KeywordsHydrogen Pyrolysis Heavy Feedstock
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. A. Tesner, M. M. Polyakova, and S. S. Mikheev, Processing and Utilization of Natural Gas (Trudy VNIIGaz, No. 40) [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1969), p. 8.Google Scholar
- 2.P. A. Tesner, Formation of Carbon from Gas-Phase Hydrocarbons [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1972), p. 46.Google Scholar
- 3.T. Kunugi, A. Tominaga, and S. Abiko, Proceedings of 7th World Petroleum Congress, Mexico City (1967), Vol. 5, p. 239.Google Scholar
- 4.A. M. Tsybul'skii, K. P. Danilushkina, and T. A. Zhuromskaya, Neftekhimiya,11, No. 5, 687 (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.R. Z. Magaril and N. V. Ioanidis, Zh. Fiz. Khim.,49, No. 2, 289 (1975).Google Scholar
- 6.R. Z. Magaril, Z. N. Berezina, and N. Ya. Stolyarova, Khim. Tverd. Topl., No. 5, 83 (1972).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1979