Determination of metal porphyrins in asphaltenes
Crude Oil and Product Research
- 40 Downloads
KeywordsPorphyrin Metal Porphyrin
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. W. Hodoson, J. Flores, and B. Z. Baker, Geochim. Cosmochim. Acta,33, 532–535 (1969).Google Scholar
- 2.O. V. Serebrennikova, V. R. Antipenko, V. P. Suboch, et al., Neftekhimiya,15, No. 6, 909–916 (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.U. S. Pat. 3,190,829 (1965).Google Scholar
- 4.S. Groenning, Anal. Chem.,25, No. 6, 938–939 (1953).Google Scholar
- 5.E. W. Baker, T. E. Yep, J. P. Dickie, et al., J. Am. Chem. Soc.,89, No. 14, 3631–3634 (1967).Google Scholar
- 6.J. A. Koots and J. C. Speight, Fuel,54, No. 3, 179–184 (1975).Google Scholar
- 7.A. A. Polyakova, Ya. D. Muchinskii, et al., Summaries of Papers from 2nd All-Union Conference on Mass Spectrometry [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1974), pp. 364–375.Google Scholar
- 8.G. V. Ponomarev, V. P. Suboch, and A. N. Lyashko, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 6, 773–779 (1978).Google Scholar
- 9.J. W. Otvos and D. P. Stevenson, J. Am. Chem. Soc.,78, No. 3, 546–549 (1956).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1981