Economic analysis of the utilization of oil from tar sands
- 35 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. S. Beskrovnyi and A. A. Mitskevich, Prospects for the Utilization of Natural Bitumens in the Energy Industry (Thematic Review, Geology, Exploration and Development Methods for Oil and Gas Deposits) [in Russian], VIÉMS, Moscow (1977), pp. 1–36.Google Scholar
- 2.G. P. Kurbskii and V. V. Abushaeva, in: Geology and Resources of Natural Bitumens [in Russian], VNIGRI, Leningrad (1978), pp. 28–29.Google Scholar
- 3.A. M. Zaninskii, G. A. Berg, et al., Utilization of Tar Sands and Heavy Crudes for Asphalt Production (Thematic Review, Petroleum Processing) [in Russian], TsNIITÉneftekhim, Moscow (1977), pp. 3–22.Google Scholar
- 4.L. I. Dorina, G. A. Berg, et al., in: Geology and Resources of Natural Bitumens [in Russian], VNIGRI, Leningrad (1978), pp. 46–47.Google Scholar
- 5.S. Kh. Aigistova, F. Z. Karamullina, et al., Neftepromysl. Delo, No. 5, 36–37 (1976).Google Scholar
- 6.L. A. Melent'ev, editor, Energy-Economic Essence, Method of Determination, and Utilization of “Çompletion Costs” for Fuel and Electric Energy [in Russian], SÉI SO AN SSSR, Irkutsk, Energoset'proekt (1970), pp. 1–90.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1980