Production of unleaded AI-93 gasoline by combination of catalytic reforming and selective hydrocracking
Petroleum and Gas Processing
- 16 Downloads
KeywordsGasoline Hydrocracking Selective Hydrocracking
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. C. Barbier, P. Duhaut, F. Eschard, et al., Rev. Assoc. Fr. Tech. Pat., No. 220, 43–56 (1973).Google Scholar
- 2.P. Duhaut and F. Eschard, Preprints Proc. 9th World Pet. Congr. (1975), PD-20, p. 12.Google Scholar
- 3.N. G. Chem, J. Maziuk, A. B. Schwarts, et al., Oil Gas J., No. 47, 154–157 (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.S. D. Bard and D. Maziuk, Inzh.-Neftyanik [Russian translation of journal Petroleum Engineer], No. 5, 108–114 (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.V. Yu. Georgievskii, É. M. Kaganova, G. N. Maslyanskii, et al., 9th Mendeleev Congress on General and Applied Chemistry, Abstracts of Papers and Communications, No. 2 [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1974), p. 288.Google Scholar
- 6.M. M. Kukovitskii, N. P. Dagaev, L. G. Shushko, et al., Neftepererab. Neftekhim., No. 9, 29–31 (1978).Google Scholar
- 7.N. R. Bursian and G. N. Maslyanskii, Khim. Tekhnol. Topl. Masel, No. 10, 6–9 (1961).Google Scholar
- 8.G. N. Maslyanskii, B. B. Zharkov, A. P. Fedorov, et al., Khim. Tekhnol. Topl. Masel, No. 1, 16–20 (1977).Google Scholar
- 9.A. D. Sulimov, Catalytic Reforming of Naphthas [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1973), pp. 54–55.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1980