Technoeconomic evaluation of efficiency of utilization of alternate motor fuels
- 16 Downloads
KeywordsMotor Fuel Alternate Motor Alternate Motor Fuel Technoeconomic Evaluation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. Ya. Vainer, Khim. Tekhnol. Topl. Masel, No. 11, 4–9 (1980).Google Scholar
- 2.A. A. Mitaishvili, Vopr. Ékon., No. 3, 43–53 (1982).Google Scholar
- 3.F. V. Smal' and E. E. Arsënov, Prospective Fuels for Automotive Vehicles [in Russian], Transport, Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 4.A. Fich et al., Oil Substitution Task Force, Transportation Sector, World Energy Conference, Oxford, July 1982, No. 131, 403.Google Scholar
- 5.G. I. Samol' and I. I. Gol'dblat, Gas-Cylinder Automotive Vehicles [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
- 6.V. A. Satarov, I. I. Gol'dblat, and B. D. Kolubaev, Tr. Nauchno-Issled. Avtomob. Avtomot. Inst., No. 180, 69–73 (1980).Google Scholar
- 7.G. A. Terent'ev, S. G. Ashitko, F. V. Smal', et al., Khim. Tekhnol. Topl. Masel, No. 10, 28–30 (1984).Google Scholar
- 8.G. A. Terent'ev and V. M. Tyukov, Khim. Tekhnol. Topl. Masel, No. 11, 23–26 (1984).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1985