Control of carboxylation process with respect to quality of final product
- 13 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. E. Lekhter, R. Ya. Ladiev, and A. M. Manoilo, Khim. Mashinostr. (Kiev), No. 26, 54–57 (1977).Google Scholar
- 2.L. E. Lekhter, A. M. Manoilo, and R. Ya. Ladiev, Khim. Tekhnol. (Kiev), No. 4, 43–47 (1980).Google Scholar
- 3.L. E. Lekhter, A. M. Manoilo, R. Ya. Ladiev, et al., Material from Scientific-Technical Conference at Kiev Polytechnic Institute [in Russian], Kiev (1976), pp. 97–102 (paper tiled at UkrNIINTI, No. 575).Google Scholar
- 4.R. Ya. Ladiev, A. M. Manoilo, and L. E. Lekhter, ibid., pp. 131–136.Google Scholar
- 5.A. M. Manoilo, L. E. Lekhter, and R. Ya. Ladiev, Avtom. Kontrol'no-Izmer. Prib., No. 7, 15–17 (1976).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1983