Solubility of polyethylene in a mineral oil
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. P. Andrianova, Physical Chemistry of Polymers [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.A. A. Tager, Physical Chemistry of Polymers [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1978)Google Scholar
- 3.N. M. Kozlova, R. V. Ovsyannikova, N. G. Kozhaeva, et al., Neftepererab. Neftekhim., No. 9, 16–18 (1984).Google Scholar
- 4.A. N. Pereverzev, F. N. Bogdanov and Yu. N. Roshchin, Production of Paraffins [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 5.In: Thermodynamics and Structure of Solutions. Mezhvuz Collection of Scientific Proceedings [in Russian], Ivanovo, Ivanovo Chemical Engineering Institute (1982), pp. 78–80; 43–47.Google Scholar
- 6.S. Bretshnaider, Properties of Gases and Liquids [in Russian], Khimiya, Leningrad (1970).Google Scholar
- 7.V. P. Belousov and A. G. Morachevskii, Heats of Mixing of Liquids [in Russian], Khimiya, Leningrad (1970).Google Scholar
- 8.Yu. S. Lipatov, A. E. Nesterov and I. M. Grishchenko, Handbook on the Chemistry of Polymers [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1971).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1989