Inhibiting properties of dialkylbenzenesulfonate synthetic emulsifiers for lubricating/cooling fluids
Chemmotology of Fuels and Lubricants
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. E. Gilbert and B. Veldhuis, Ind. Eng. Chem.,50, No. 7, 997–1000 (1958).Google Scholar
- 2.Kh. Voore, S. Faingol'd, K. Iyers, et al., Izv. Akad. Nauk Est. SSR, Khim., No. 1, 40–44 (1979).Google Scholar
- 3.F. V. Nevolin, Chemistry and Technology of Synthetic Detergents [in Russian], Pishch. Promst., Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.N. Hackerman, Corrosion,18, No. 9, 332–337 (1962).Google Scholar
- 5.A. Weisstuch and K. R. Lange, Mater. Prot. Perform.,10, No. 12, 29–32 (1971).Google Scholar
- 6.R. A. Powers and J. C. Cessna, Ind. Eng. Chem.,51, No. 7, 891–892 (1959).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1981