Tribological study of oxygen-containing sulfides and disulfides
KeywordsSulfide Disulfide Tribological Study
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. A. Trofimov, V. L. Lashkhi, F. N. Ermolov, et al., Khim. Tekhnol. Topl. Masel, No. 3, 33–36 (1975).Google Scholar
- 2.A. N. Ermolaeva, V. A. Trofimov, P. S. Belov, et al., Khim. Tekhnol. Topl. Masel, No. 11, 43–45 (1978).Google Scholar
- 3.V. A. Trofimov, I. A. Buyanovskii, A. N. Ermolaeva, et al., in: Inter-VUZ Collection of Scientific Works “Frictional Interaction of Solids, with Allowance for the Medium” [in Russian], NATI NTO Mashprom, Ivanovo (1982), pp. 139–142.Google Scholar
- 4.R. M. Matveevskii, Trenie Iznos,1, No. 1, 126–135 (1980).Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. A. Rozenberg, in: Methods of Evaluating Extreme-Pressure and Antiwear Properties of Lubricants [in Russian], M. M. Khrushchev and R. M. Matveevskii, eds., Nauka, Moscow (1969), pp. 72–100.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1985