Influence of feedstock quality on process indexes in catalytic pyrolysis
- 11 Downloads
KeywordsPyrolysis Catalytic Pyrolysis Process Index Feedstock Quality
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. M. Starshov and A. M. Fakhriev, Azerb. Neft. Khoz., No. 5, 42–45 (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.G. Scacchi, M. Dzierynski, R. Martin, et al., Int. J. Chem. Kinet.,2, No. 2, 115–122 (1970).Google Scholar
- 3.V. S. Aksenov, V. I. Titov, and V. F. Kam'yanov, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 2, 147–165 (1979).Google Scholar
- 4.V. N. Kondrat'ev, Rate Constants of Gas-Phase Reactions [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow [publication date not given].Google Scholar
- 5.R. Z. Magaril, Mechanism and Kinetics of Homogeneous Thermal Conversion of Hydrocarbons [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 6.V. I. Nikonov, E. F. Uvarova, S. A. Mel'nikova, et al., Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,252, No. 4, 889–892 (1980).Google Scholar
- 7.T. N. Mukhina, G. N. Naberezhnova, A. V. Neyaglov, et al., Khim. Tekhnol. Topl. Masel, No. 1, 6–8 (1979).Google Scholar
- 8.S. Mitchell, Ind. Eng. Chem., Prod. Res. Dev.,19, No. 2, 209–213 (1980).Google Scholar
- 9.J. E. Falk and K. M. Smith, Porphyrins and Metalloporphyrins, Elsevier, Amsterdam (1975).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1985