Production of binder for paving mix by oxidation of acid-pond tar and asphalts from deasphalting operations
Rational Utilization of Petroleum Raw Materials
- 22 Downloads
KeywordsOxidation Asphalt Deasphalting
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. F. Frolov, A. N. Aminov, A. N. Veselov et al., Khim. Tekhnol. Topl. Masel, No. 9, 8–9 (1980).Google Scholar
- 2.A. F. Frolov, A. N. Aminov, and S. D. Timrot, Khim. Tekhnol. Topl. Masel, No. 5, 39–41 (1981).Google Scholar
- 3.USSR Inventor's Certificate 810,753.Google Scholar
- 4.I. M. Rudenskaya and A. V. Rudenskii, Organic Binders for Road Construction [in Russian], Transport, Moscow (1984).Google Scholar
- 5.R. N. Gimaev, R. I. Kondakov, Z. I. Syunyaev et al., Modern Methods for Utilization of Sulfuric Acid Wastes in Petroleum Refining and Petrochemical Production [in Russian], TsNIITÉneftekhim, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 6.R. B. Gun, Petroleum Asphalts [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 7.R. S. Akhmetova and E. P. Glozman, Tr. Bash. Nauchno-Issled. Inst. Pererab. Nefti, No. 8, 187–191 (1968).Google Scholar
- 8.A. F. Frolov, T. S. Titova, and A. N. Aminov, Zh. Prikl. Khim., No. 11, 2426–2431 (1983).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1987