Improvement of low-temperature properties of petroleum oils
- 19 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. I. Fuks, Viscosity and Plasticity of Petroleum Products [in Russian], Gostoptekhizdat, Moscow-Leningrad (1951).Google Scholar
- 2.S. Z. Kaplan and I. F. Radzevenchuk, Viscosity Additives [V. I. Improvers] and Oils Compounded with These Additives [in Russian], Khimiya, Leningrad (1982).Google Scholar
- 3.A. Luksa, Candidate's Dissertation, I. M. Gubkin Moscow Institute of the Petrochemical and Gas Industry, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 4.S. G. Arabyan, A. B. Vipper, and I. A. Kholomonov, Oils and Additives for Tractor and Combine Engines (Handbook), Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1984).Google Scholar
- 5.A. Luksa, I. W. Luksa, and B. Magiera, Ekspl. Pojazdow Maszyn, No. 7, 22–24 (1979).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1989