Influence of dispersion medium on protective properties of lithium greases under dynamic conditions
- 12 Downloads
KeywordsLithium Dispersion Medium Grease Dynamic Condition Protective Property
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. P. Kosarskaya, Candidate's Dissertation, I. M. Gubkin Moscow Institute of the Petrochemical and Gas Industry, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.I. G. Fuks, N. N. Sidorova, V. M. Shkol'nikov, et al., Khim. Tekhnol. Topl, Masel, No. 3, 41–43 (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.V. G. Mel'nikov, T. K. Ostrovskaya, L. I. Morozova, et al., Tr. Vases. Nauchno-Issled. Inst. Pererab. Nefti, No. 24, 80–83 (1977).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. N. Shekhter, V. M. Shkol'nikov, T. I. Bogdanova, et al., Operational/Preservative Lubricants [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 5.E. S. Mikheev, V. V. Sinitsyn, V. M. Tseptsova, et al., in: Lubricating Greases. Summaries of Papers From 3rd All-Union Conference, Berdyansk, September, 1979; Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1979), pp. 198–200.Google Scholar
- 6.A. R. Kravchenko, Yu. D. Ishchuk, and V. A. Kuznetsov, ibid.in:, pp. 200–202.Google Scholar
- 7.A. R. Kravchenko, V. A. Kuznetsov, P. E. Nedbailyuk, et al., ibid.in:, pp. 170–171.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1983