Determination of serviceability of working fluids on the basis of luminescence spectra
- 10 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. V. Kragel'skii, Friction and Wear [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 2.R. M. Matveevskii, I. A. Buyanovskii, and O. V. Lozovskaya, Extreme-Pressure Stability of Lubricating Medium Under Boundary Lubrication Conditions [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 3.R. M. Matveevskii, Temperature Stability of Boundary Lubricant Layers and Solid Lubricant Coatings [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.M. A. Konstantinova-Shlezinger (editor), Luminescence Analysis [in Russian], Moscow (1961).Google Scholar
- 5.A. S. Akhmatov, Molecular Physics of Boundary Friction [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
- 6.R. I. Kobzova, G. S. Trubyanskaya, E. M. Oparina, et al., in: Lubricating Greases and Solid Lubricant Coatings [in Russian], E. M. Nikonorov et al., eds., Khimiya, Moscow (1969), pp. 130–137.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1983