Modern methods for the utilization of spent sulfuric acid from alkylation processes
- 80 Downloads
KeywordsSulfuric Acid Alkylation Modern Method Alkylation Process Spend Sulfuric Acid
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. N. Khadzhiev, V. L. Baiburskii, A. V. Lyuter, et al., Tr. Grozn. Neft. Nauchno-Issled. Inst., No. 30, 3–9 (1976).Google Scholar
- 2.A. Z. Dorogochinskii, A. V. Lyuter, and E. G. Vol'pova, Sulfuric Acid Alkylation of Isoparaffins with Olefins [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 3.A. Ward and Graham, Inzh.-Neftyanik, No. 9, 114–120 (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.S. N. Khadzhiev, I. G. Kruchinin, A. V. Lyuter, et al., Tr. Grozn. Neft. Nauchno-Issled. Inst., No. 30, 9–14 (1976).Google Scholar
- 5.L. V. Paramonov, A. A. Avanesova, and A. M. Kharchenko, Tr. Grozn. Neft. Nauchno-Issled. Inst., No. 30, 56–59 (1976).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1983