Effect of adhesive amino emulsifiers on the technical characteristics of road asphalts
- 28 Downloads
KeywordsAsphalt Technical Characteristic Road Asphalt
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. S. Kolbanovskaya and V. V. Mikhailov, Road Asphalts [in Russian], Transport, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 2.L. B. Gezentsvei, N. V. Gorelysheva, A. M. Boguslavskii, et al., Road Asphaltic Concrete [in Russian], 2nd edn., Transport, Moscow (1985).Google Scholar
- 3.T. S. Khudyakova, E. F. Strizhev, I. M. Mashkova, et al., Zh. Prikl. Khim., No. 11, 2447–2450 (1987).Google Scholar
- 4.L. M. Gokhman, E. M. Gurarii, D. S. Shemonaeva, et al., Avtomob. Dorogi, No. 3, 4–6 (1983).Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. G. Frolov, A. Course in Colloid Chemistry. Surface Phenomena in Disperse Systems [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1982).Google Scholar
- 6.A. S. Kolbanovskaya, A. R. Davydova, and D. S. Shemonaeva, Proceedings of the All-Union Scientific Research Road Institute (SoyuzdorNII),11, 28–46 (1967).Google Scholar
- 7.D. S. Shemonaeva, Proceedings of the All-Union Scientific Research Road Institute (SoyuzdorNII),100, 55–61 (1977).Google Scholar
- 8.T. S. Khudyakova, D. A. Rozental', I. A. Mashkova, et al., Khim. Tekhnol. Topl. Masel, No. 6, 35–36 (1987).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1992