Characteristics of the thermal destruction of petroleum residues in the presence of additives
- 9 Downloads
KeywordsPetroleum Thermal Destruction Petroleum Residue
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. G. Sklyar, Physicochemical Fundamentals of the Sintering of Coals [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1984).Google Scholar
- 2.A. I. Ol'fert, E. M. Taits, and Yu. A. Fesenko, Koks Khim., No. 1, 9–13 (1987).Google Scholar
- 3.T. P. Miloshenko, V. A. Sukhov, E. D. Korniets, et al., Khim. Tverd. Topl., No. 1, 64–69 (1988).Google Scholar
- 4.O. F. Glagoleva, S. A. Sabanenkov, and I. I. Stolonogov, Izv. Vyssh. Vchebn. Zaved., Neft Gaz, No. 11, 40–42 (1982).Google Scholar
- 5.O. F. Glagoleva, S. A. Sabanenkov, I. I. Stolonogov, et al., Neftepererab. Neftekhim., No. 3, 11–12 (1982).Google Scholar
- 6.V. V. Kulakov, I. I. Nepronin, and E. N. Fedeneeva, Khim. Tverd. Topl., No. 5, 132–134 (1984).Google Scholar
- 7.N. V. Telyashev, N. I. Vetoshkin, and G. A. Valyavin, in: Summaries of Reports of XIII Republic Scientific-Technical Conference [in Russian], BashNII NP, Ufa (1983), pp. 108–109.Google Scholar
- 8.Z. F. Kuz'mina, S. M. Slutskaya, A. A. Baibazarov, in: Investigation of Residual Products of Oil Refining [in Russian], TsNIITÉnefekhim, Moscow (1977), pp. 29–35.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1992