Gas chromatographic analysis of wet gas in packed capillary column
Quality Evaluation Methods
- 22 Downloads
KeywordsCapillary Column Chromatographic Analysis Packed Capillary Column
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. G. Berezkin, V. S. Gavrichev, L. N. Kolomiets, et al., Gas Chromatography in Petroleum Chemistry [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1976), p. 14.Google Scholar
- 2.M. S. Vigdergauz, in: Gas Chromatography [in Russian], NIITÉkhim, Moscow (1967), No. 5, pp. 5–20.Google Scholar
- 3.V. G. Berezkin, L. A. Shkolina, V. N. Lipavskii, et al., Usp. Khim.,47, No. 10, 1875–1903 (1978).Google Scholar
- 4.V. N. Lipavskii, Zavod. Lab.,44, No. 10, 1225–1227 (1978).Google Scholar
- 5.A. A. Akopova, V. S. Batalov, and G. V. Kudryakova, Neftepererab. Neftekhim. (Moscow), No. 2, 28–29 (1978).Google Scholar
- 6.L. A. Kogan, Quantitative Gas Chromatography [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1975), p. 162.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1985