Effect of esters on lubricity of hydrotreated jet fuel
- 27 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Br. Pat. 1,053,183.Google Scholar
- 2.Dan. Pat. 1,094,404.Google Scholar
- 3.U. S. Pat. 3,320,041.Google Scholar
- 4.U. S. Pat. 3,660,056.Google Scholar
- 5.N. V. Komarov and I. L. Kotlyarevskii, Zh. Prikl. Khim.,32, No. 12, 2826 (1959).Google Scholar
- 6.Weygand and Hilgetage, Methods of Experiment in Organic Chemistry [Russian translation from German, N. N. Suvorov, ed.], Khimiya, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 7.A. F. Aksenov and A. A. Litvinov, Khim. Tekhnol. Topl. Masel, No. 12, 47–49 (1970).Google Scholar
- 8.É. A. Osipov, V. I. Minkin, and A. D. Tarnovskii, Handbook of Dipole Moments [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow (1971)Google Scholar
- 9.A. A. Markov, G. I. Kichkin, V. L. Lashki, et al., Khim. Tekhnol. Topl. Masel, No. 10, 44–47 (1970).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1985