Pour-point depressing and thickening properties of polymethacrylate additives
KeywordsPolymethacrylate Thickening Property
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. Z. Kaplan and I. F. Radzevenchuk, Polymeric Improvers and Oil Thickening [in Russian], Khimiya, Leningrad (1982).Google Scholar
- 2.L. A. Potolovskii, T. M. Borush, T. A. Bushueva, et al., Trudy VNII NP, No. 21, 97–104 (1977).Google Scholar
- 3.L. A. Potolovskii, T. A. Bushueva, Yu. I. Zobnin, et al., Khim. Tekhnol. Topl. Masel, No. 12, 10–14 (1973).Google Scholar
- 4.F. V. Linchevskii, Production of Primary Alcohols by the Catalytic Reduction of Fatty Acids and Their Esters [in Russian], TsNIITÉneftekhim, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 5.S. M. Loktev, Higher Fatty Alcohols [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1964).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1991