Investigation of composition and structure of petroleum sulfides by means of high-resolution mass spectrometry
Methods of Assessing Fuel and Oil Quality
- 11 Downloads
KeywordsMass Spectrometry Sulfide Petroleum Petroleum Sulfide
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. D. Gal'pern, Usp. Khim., No. 8, 1395–1427 (1976).Google Scholar
- 2.Ya. B. Chertkov, V. G. Spirkin, et al., Izobret. Prom. Obraztsy Tovar. Znaki, No. 12, 84 (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.A. A. Polyakova, I. M. Lukashenko, et al., Khim. Tekhnol. Topl. Masel, No. 9, 53 (1967).Google Scholar
- 4.E. S. Brodskii, R. A. Khmel'nitskii, et al., Neftekhimiya,9, No. 2, 314–316 (1969).Google Scholar
- 5.L. J. Gallegos, J. W. Green, et al., Anal. Chem.,39, No. 14, 1833–1838 (1967).Google Scholar
- 6.I. P. Fisher and P. Fisher, Talanta,21, No. 8, 867–875 (1974).Google Scholar
- 7.M. S. Knots, A. G. Lerman, et al., Khim. Tekhnol. Topl. Masel, No. 9, 21–22 (1976).Google Scholar
- 8.K. I. Zimina, A. A. Polyakova, et al., Zh. Obshch. Khim.,30, 1264–1268 (1960).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1979