Rapid method for determining group composition of petroleum products distilling above 300 °C
Methods of Assessing Fuel and Oil Quality
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsPetroleum Rapid Method Petroleum Product Group Composition
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.GOST 11244-65, Crude Petroleum — Method of Determination of Potential Contents of Distillate and Residual Oils [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 2.D. K. Zhestkov and G. D. Gal'perin, Methods of Analysis of Organic Compounds in Petroleum and Mixtures and Derivatives of These Compounds [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1969), pp. 28–61.Google Scholar
- 3.V. N. Zrelov and G. I. Kichkin, Chromatography in the Petroleum and Petrochemical Industry [in Russian], Gostoptekhizdat, Moscow (1963), pp. 100–119.Google Scholar
- 4.M. A. Kolbin, R. V. Vasil'eva, and Ya. A. Scklovskii, Khim. Tekhnol. Topl. Masel, No. 1, 48–51 (1973).Google Scholar
- 5.M. A. Kolbin and R. V. Vasil'eva, Zavod. Lab., No. 7, 777–779 (1971).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1978