Influence of chemical group composition of feedstock on results from catalytic cracking
- 11 Downloads
KeywordsChemical Group Composition
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Z. V. Driatskaya et al., (editors), Crude Oils of the USSR (Handbook), Vol. 3 [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.O. Karaeva, Candidate's Dissertation, Groznyi Petroleum Institute, Groznyi (1979).Google Scholar
- 3.D. Nace, Ind. Eng. Chem., Prod. Res. Dev.,9, No. 2, 203–209 (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.M. Orlovski, Candidate's Dissertation, I. M. Gubkin Moscow Institute of the Petrochemical and Gas Industry, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 5.V. M. Kurganov, V. G. Solov'ev, A. V. Agafonov, et al., Commercial Catalytic Cracking on Zeolitic Bead Catalysts [in Russian], TsNIITÉneftekhim, Moscow (1975), pp. 74–98.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1983