Effect of ashless additives on antifriction and antiwear properties of mineral oil
- 14 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. P. Evstaf'ev, E. A. Ivanova, and S. O. Melamed, Khim. Tekhnol. Topl. Masel, No. 7, 44–46 (1982).Google Scholar
- 2.A. B. Vipper, P. S. Belov, V. L. Lashkhi, et al., Khim. Tekhnol. Topl. Masel, No. 4, 23–24 (1982).Google Scholar
- 3.I. Yu. Rebrov, S. B. Borshchevskii, M. V. Kuznetsov, et al., Khim. Tekhnol. Topl. Masel, No. 3, 22–24 (1985).Google Scholar
- 4.I. Yu. Rebrov, A. A. Fufaev, S. B. Borshchevskii, et al., Trenie Iznos,6, No. 6, 1070–1078 (1985).Google Scholar
- 5.R. M. Matveevskii, D. K.-V. Shul'tse, K. Shauérkhammer, et al., in: Research in Tribotechnics [in Russian], IMASh Akad. Nauk SSSR, Moscow (1975), pp. 146–152.Google Scholar
- 6.I. A. Buyanovskii, R. M. Matveevskii, and A. I. Natchuk, in: Research on Lubricating Materials in Friction [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1981). pp. 41–50.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1988