Amidothiophosphates as antifraction and antiwear additives for lubricating oils
KeywordsAntiwear Additive Amidothiophosphates
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. L. Lashkhi, A. B. Vipper, and V. V. Kulagin, Trenie Iznos,1, No. 4, 749–753 (1980).Google Scholar
- 2.V. L. Lashkhi, A. B. Vipper, Yu. A. Mikutenok, et al., Khim. Tekhnol. Topl. Masel, No. 10, 25–27 (1981).Google Scholar
- 3.V. L. Lashkhi, A. B. Vipper, and V. V. Kulagin, Khim. Tekhnol. Topl. Masel, No. 5, 55–57 (1981).Google Scholar
- 4.M. W. Ranney, Synthetic Oils and Additives for Lubricants, Noyes Data Corp., Park Ridge, New Jersey (1980).Google Scholar
- 5.P. S. Belov and V. A. Parfenova, Tr. Mosk. Inst. Neftekhim. Gazov. Promst., No. 126, 132–133 (1976).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982