Structural transitions in residual oil
- 13 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. D. Likhterov, G. I. Shor, V. P. Lapin, et al., Khim. Tekhnol. Topl. Masel, No. 6, 55–58 (1978).Google Scholar
- 2.G. I. Shor, K. I. Klimov, V. P. Lapin, et al., Khim. Tekhnol. Topl. Masel, No. 8, 48–52 (1977).Google Scholar
- 3.G. I. Shor, S. D. Likhterov, and G. A. Guseinova, Trenie Iznos,3, No. 2, 322–326 (1982).Google Scholar
- 4.E. M. Nikonorov, A. N. Timofeeva, B. M. Bakaleinikov, et al., Tr. Vses. Nauchno-Issled. Inst. Pererab. Nefti, No. 43, 72–80 (1982).Google Scholar
- 5.G. L. Trofimova, O. V. Nikolaeva, and G. I. Shor, in: Summaries of Papers from 3rd All-Union Conference “Synthesis, Technology, and Application of Additives for Lubricants” [in Russian], Drogobych (1982); Published by TsNIITÉneftekhim, Moscow (1982), pp. 39–40.Google Scholar
- 6.D. A. Vyakhirev and A. F. Shushunova, Handbook of Gas Chromatography [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1985